INSPIRING NEW BUILD WITH 7% RETURN
34 Barambah Circuit
BAYONET HEAD, WA 6330
It’s an exceptional feeling moving into a brand new home, where everything is pristine and all styling and finishing are bang up to date.
When professionals have put in all the hard yards and you can profit from their expertise and ideas, it can be even more special.
This quality Home Group WA family home in a desirable and developing area of Bayonet Head will appeal to those considering a new build – and it means no waiting nor myriad decisions to make.
The classy, contemporary home on a 570sqm block has everything a modern family demands – space, indoor and outdoor living options and contemporary facilities, all within easy reach of schools, shops and town.
In addition to the open-plan living area comprising the family room and dining space, there’s a theatre room, an office and a children’s activity area near the bedrooms. For year-round entertaining and summer barbecues, the fabulous al fresco, with pull-down blinds for shelter, will be a winner.
Another outstanding feature of this beautiful home is the sensational kitchen. Set off with high-gloss cabinetry and stone benchtops, it features a double wall oven, five-burner gas cooktop, dishwasher and ample space for a fridge-freezer and microwave. Another luxurious advantage is the adjoining scullery, a practical space for keeping kitchen mess out of view.
Hardwearing timber-look flooring flows throughout the main living areas and plush carpet is fitted in the bedrooms and theatre for comfort underfoot.
The king-sized master bedroom has a walk-in robe and en suite bathroom with a twin shower, double vanity and separate toilet. The other three bedrooms, all doubles with built-in robes, share the main bathroom with a huge bath, shower and vanity.
As well as the double garage, there’s space for parking the trailer, caravan or boat in the back yard – and the boat ramp at Lower King is a short drive away.
You could secure this home now and the builders will lease it back for six months at a healthy return with options – talk to Jeremy at Merrifield for more details.
What you need to know:
– Builder’s display home in popular family area
– Brick and Colorbond construction
– 570sqm block
– Spacious open living – family room and dining area
– Theatre or TV room
– Activity room
– Office or study
– Sheltered al fresco
– Sensational kitchen with double oven, five-burner cooktop, dishwasher
– Adjoining scullery with built-in cabinetry
– Master bedroom with en suite bathroom and walk-in robe
– Three double family bedrooms with built-in robes
– Second bathroom with big bath, shower, vanity
– Separate toilet
– Contemporary styling and finishing
– Double garage
– Access to yard for trailer, caravan or boat
– Within easy reach of schools and shops
– 12 minutes’ drive to town
– Close to fishing, boating and parks
– Builders will lease back for six months with further option
– 2019/2020 Council rates $2,742.84
-2019/2020 Water rates $1,065.99
Property Type: Residential Homes
Land Size: 570.0 m²