WAKE UP TO THE WATER
25 Bandicoot Drive
LANGE, WA 6330
Consider the many benefits of a new home tailored to your individual lifestyle in an excellent location, within easy reach of all amenities and with fabulous views.
That’s what you can expect if you choose to build on this private, elevated block in Bandicoot Drive.
You will enjoy the big 1030sqm site and a beautiful outlook just waiting to be exploited through the thoughtful design of your home.
Even when walking on the land, you can take in expansive views over Oyster Harbour and King George Sound, to Gull Rock and Michaelmas and Breaksea Islands.
Building a home to make the most of this outlook would be a dream – you could opt for a two-storey building with the living rooms and master suite on the upper floor to indulge your family and impress your guests.
In an exciting new subdivision of Lange, this block is especially attractive for those looking for an ideal site for a family home or for a couple appreciating the finer things in life and valuing convenience.
There’s plenty of space for garages, sheds and recreation on the sloping block, which is tucked away off the road and reached via a sealed driveway.
All services are ready for connection, and the land is cleared ready for site works.
Just 10 minutes from the CBD, the site is also just around the corner from a shopping centre and fuel and liquor outlet, and on the right side of town for easily accessing
Great Southern Grammar and other good schools.
Fishing, swimming and sailing are close by, and the Albany Golf Club is five minutes’ drive away.
Discerning homebuilders have already discovered the delights of living in this locale, so you can take inspiration from quality neighbouring properties when designing yours.
It’s priced to sell, so snap up this select block and start living the dream.
What you need to know:
– 1030sqm residential building block
– Views to Oyster Harbour, Gull Rock, King George Sound
– Excellent subdivision among quality homes
– Private – reached via sealed driveway from the road
– Cleared and with all services ready for connection
– Space for a big home, garage, sheds
– 10 minutes from the CBD
– Close to shopping centre, fuel and liquor outlet
– Golf, fishing, swimming, sailing nearby
– Easy access to Great Southern Grammar and other good schools
– 2017/2018 Water Rates $1,125.50
– 2018/2019 Council Rates $1,159.00
Property Type: Residential Land
Land Size: 1030.0 m²