SPACE GALORE AT FAMILY HAVEN
24 Baker Street North
LOWER KING, WA 6330
Active families will find everything on their wish list – and numerous extras into the bargain – at this impressive home 12 minutes’ drive from Albany.
It’s perfect for those who value indoor and outdoor space for everyone to do their own thing and want all family amenities within easy reach.
At the end of a leafy cul-de-sac, the solid brick and tile home occupies a block of 1591sqm with a park and playground directly opposite and rural land adjoining.
The main living area has been stylishly renovated featuring high-quality jarrah flooring. It consists of a comfortable air-conditioned lounge flowing into a big kitchen and adjacent dining space.
The outstanding kitchen incorporates high-end Smeg appliances and fittings such as an extra-wide induction cooktop and 900mm pyrolytic oven, a dishwasher and sleek white cabinetry – including an island bench – with stone benchtops.
Glass doors from the dining area lead out to a terrific garden with a deck, a big undercover entertaining area, a long pergola and a lawn big enough for backyard cricket.
This is only half of the garden. Down a few steps is another lawn as well as a utility area of two chook runs, assorted fruit trees and veggie beds.
Back inside, the bedrooms are on a higher level, up a few steps from the hallway.
The master has a wall of built-in robes and an en suite shower and vanity while a second bathroom along the hall serves the other three family bedrooms, two of which are doubles.
Down a few steps from the entrance hall, there’s a good-sized activity room, laundry, shower and toilet, and access to the double garage with a powered workshop at the back.
In addition to the garage, there’s space to park the boat and caravan as well as bigger vehicles at the side.
A few minutes from good schools, a major supermarket, boating, canoeing, swimming and fishing spots, this is a comfortable, well-maintained property displaying exemplary presentation throughout.
It promises a carefree lifestyle with heaps of space for family fun.
What you need to know:
– Brick and tile family home
– 1591sqm block
– End of cul-de-sac adjoining rural land, opposite park
– Air-conditioned lounge
– Dining area
– Spacious new kitchen, high-end Smeg appliances and finish
– Activity room or playroom
– Rear deck
– Generous outdoor entertaining area
– Master bedroom with built-in robes, en suite shower and vanity
– Two double bedrooms, one good-sized single
– Family bathroom and separate toilet
– Laundry, shower and toilet near back door
– Good storage
– Quality jarrah flooring and carpets
– Big back yard with lawns, pergola, chook runs, fruit trees, veggies
– Double garage with powered workshop
– Plenty of parking
– Exemplary presentation inside and out
– Easy access to schools, supermarket
– Close to boat ramp, fishing, canoeing, swimming
– 12 minutes to Albany
– Water rates $1,353.73
– Council rates $1,991.96
Property Type: Residential Homes
Land Size: 1591.0 m²