STYLISH LIVING NEAR THE COAST
24 Ardross Crescent
COLLINGWOOD PARK, WA 6330
Home Open Saturday 2:00pm to 2:45pm
In a quiet street less than 2km from the beach, this beautiful property features superior appointments and numerous extras to enhance the owners’ lifestyle.
Presentation of the brick and Colorbond home is immaculate and it displays quality in construction and finishing throughout.
Set in attractive reticulated gardens with a paved driveway leading to a double garage under the main roof, the home has excellent kerb appeal.
Inside, it is just as impressive with full-length windows in most rooms and light décor adding to the welcoming, sunny ambiance.
The lounge at the front is fitted with deep-pile carpet and air conditioning for the ultimate in comfort, and a classy, built-in computer desk. Complementing the lounge is a terrific alfresco area at the rear. With zones for dining and seating and pull-down café blinds to regulate the breeze, this is an outstanding outdoor living area destined to become a favourite spot for weekend post-swim brunches and family barbecues.
Off the lounge is the bright, well-appointed kitchen with an abundance of attractive white cabinetry, ceramic floor tiles and an adjoining dining area with glass doors to the alfresco.
At the front is the master bedroom, with an en suite bathroom and a good-sized walk-in robe. The other three bedrooms – all doubles and two with built-in robes – are sited near the main bathroom, with bath, shower and vanity, and the separate toilet.
All tiling and blinds are in excellent condition and the carpet is new. Interior newly painted throughout.
The fenced back garden is a colourful display of flowering native shrubs, roses and cottage plants, and there’s a seating nook and a good-sized garden shed for the tools. Paved paths throughout the gardens.
Security is a prime consideration of this property. It has lockable windows, door screens, a motion sensor and window shutters to the lounge and master bedroom at the front.
Just 10 minutes from the CBD and within a short distance of schools, shops and medical facilities, beach, it is in an excellent family location. It also has easy access to coastal walk and cycle tracks, sporting facilities and fishing spots.
With so much to offer, this exceptional real estate will delight the fussiest of buyers.
Main points about this property
– Quality-built brick and Colorbond home
– 737sqm block in quiet street
– Less than 2km from the beach
– Comfortable, air-conditioned lounge
– Well-appointed white kitchen
– Dining area
– Impressive paved al fresco area with café blinds
– Master bedroom with en suite bathroom and walk-in robe
– Three double bedrooms, two with built-in robes
– Main bathroom with bath, shower, vanity
– Separate toilet
– Laundry with linen cupboard
– Plush carpets, excellent décor and tiling
– Double garage with direct access
– Attractive reticulated gardens
– Garden shed
– Security screens, window locks, motion sensor, window shutter to master bedroom
– Easy access to schools, shops, medical facilities
– Swimming, fishing, golf, walking and cycle tracks close by
– 10 minutes to Albany’s CBD
Property Type: Residential Homes
Land Size: 737.0 m²