STYLISH AND SUPER-CONVENIENT
15 Ardeana Crescent
YAKAMIA, WA 6330
Families with kids of any age, young or senior couples, first owners, downsizers or investors – all these will find something special in this attractive property.
Built of cream brick with a charcoal tile roof, the modern, single-level home occupies an elevated easy-care lot of 500sqm, from where it takes in wide-ranging views over the North Road sports fields towards town and Mt Melville.
Those who place a premium on a convenient location can’t go past it – it’s a short walk from the primary school and shopping centre, IGA supermarket, liquor store and acres of recreation space at the North Road sports complex.
Albany Senior High School is a bike ride away and a few minutes in the car gets you to the centre of town.
This is a light, airy home with floor-to-ceiling windows in most rooms and clean décor in ivory with stylish latte feature walls complementing the tiling and flooring.
The main living area is an air-conditioned open family room, dining space and kitchen, where glass doors open onto a paved patio for summer entertaining.
Overlooking the family room is the kitchen with a pantry, gas cooking, under-bench oven and breakfast bar.
For family members to enjoy their own space, the lounge at the front is versatile room that could be used as a play area, TV room or office.
Also at the front is the master bedroom. This queen-sized room has an en suite bathroom with shower, vanity and toilet and a walk-in robe.
The two family bedrooms, both with built-in robes, are at the back, near the main bathroom with bath, shower and vanity, and the laundry and toilet.
Everything is in tip-top order and ready to move in to.
A double garage with a remote-controlled door has drive-through access to a hardstand at the back for stowing the trailer or dinghy.
Extensive paving means less work to do. A neat lawn setting off the home at the front and low-maintenance gardens at the back are all that need attention.
If you want amenities almost on your doorstep and you’d rather be fishing, golfing or watching the footy than slaving around the home and garden, this lovely property deserves your serious consideration.
What you need to know:
– Attractive brick and tile home
– 500sqm block
– Fabulous outlook over sports grounds to Mt Melville
– Open living area of family room, dining space and kitchen
– Kitchen with attractive cabinetry, pantry, gas cooking and under-bench oven
– Lounge or TV room
– Reverse Cycle air conditioning, heating & cooling
– Master bedroom with en suite bathroom and walk-in robe
– Two family bedrooms with built-in robes
– Main bathroom with bath, shower, vanity
– Laundry and toilet
– Modern décor, excellent flooring and tiling
– Double garage with remote-controlled door
– Drive-through access to yard for pop-top, dinghy or trailer
– Extensive paving, easy-care gardens
– Short walk to primary school, supermarket, shopping centre
– Close to sports complex, bike-ride to high school
– Five minutes’ drive to town
– 2019/2020 Council rates $2,307.64
– 2019/2020 Water rates $1,427.45
Property Type: Residential Homes
Land Size: 500.0 m²