LIVE IN STYLE NEAR OYSTER HARBOUR
15 Alison Parade
Bayonet Head, WA 6330
Family homebuyers who place a premium on a modern lifestyle with home comforts, space for entertaining and a big block for privacy and recreation will love this gorgeous property.
Just around the corner from the shore of Oyster Harbour and less than a minute’s drive to the boat ramp, it’s brilliantly located for those who love fishing and sailing, yet it also offers so many reasons for staying at home.
This is an immaculately maintained and beautifully presented property of a solid brick and tile home on a fenced, deep sewered 1,770sqm block, with a backdrop of tall gums, low-maintenance gardens featuring native vegetation, and lawns front and back for family playtime.
It has been extensively renovated incorporating superior fittings, classy rectified floor tiling in the main living spaces, plush carpets, stylish lighting and fresh décor.
Living areas consist of an air-conditioned lounge at the front opening onto the family area with a wood fire, the dining space and the kitchen. With abundant white cabinetry, gas cooktop, a dishwasher and a breakfast bar, the sizeable kitchen would be a pleasure to work in.
The impressive king-sized master bedroom features an en suite bathroom and built-in robes and the other two bedrooms are both large doubles, sited near the second bathroom and toilet.
At the rear, the huge gable-roofed deck is a fabulous spot for dining and entertaining while basking in the privacy surrounded by lovely water-wise gardens with a chook run, raised veggie beds and an abundance of native birds.
In addition to the garage adjoining the house, there’s a freestanding Colorbond two-bay shed, approximately 9m x 8m in size, with high-clearance doors and an approximately 6m x 6m double carport at the front, providing plenty of space for parking the boat, caravan and trailer.
Both front and back gardens are fenced for children and pets to play safely.
In addition to occupying a magic spot in leafy surrounds and part of an appealing coastal enclave just 12 minutes from the CBD, this outstanding property is also well located for schools and shops.
This property is such a pleasure to present and an inspection will impress. Please contact Lee Stonell on 0409 684 653 or firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a viewing before it’s too late.
What you need to know:
– Double brick and tile home
– Stylishly renovated, superior appointments, fresh décor, excellent flooring
– 1,770 sqm block connected to deep sewerage
– Air-conditioned lounge
– Family area with wood fire
– Dining space
– Well-appointed kitchen with breakfast bar, dishwasher, white cabinetry
– Huge gable-roofed entertaining deck
– King-sized master bedroom with en suite bathroom, built-in robes
– Two double bedrooms
– Second bathroom with shower, vanity, toilet
– Sizeable laundry
– Garage with power adjacent to the house
– Freestanding two bay shed with high-clearance doors and adjacent double carport
– Plenty of off-road parking and space for boat, caravan, trailer
– Fenced front and back gardens with lawns
– Native gardens, mature gums, chook run, raised veggie beds
– Beautifully presented throughout
– Less than one minute’s drive to boat ramp
– Easy access to schools, shops, town
– Council rates $2,072.35
– Water rates $1,463.15
Property Type: Residential Homes
Land Size: 1770.00 m²