CAPITALISE ON BOOMING TOURIST MARKET
24/212 Albany Highway
Centennial Park, WA 6330
Phone: 9841 4022
Mobile: 0409 684 653
Request Property Information
Investing in a holiday accommodation unit with a good letting history, in a well-managed complex and in excellent order should be your next inspired move.
With the rediscovery of domestic tourist destinations taking a significant upturn, and recommendations flowing for holidaying on the south coast, the new owners of this unit will be well poised to take full advantage of the benefits.
It’s also ideal for out-of-town owners needing an occasional overnighter in Albany, without the hassles of upkeep and gardening between visits.
The unit is part of renowned Banksia Gardens, less than 2km from the town centre and within easy reach of beaches and major tourist attractions.
It is also well located for exploring the coast, fishing, kayaking and boating, as well as other outdoor adventure pursuits.
Built of brick and Colorbond, it is a pleasant, sunny holiday home, fully furnished and equipped with all flooring, blinds and décor in great condition.
There’s a front veranda for sitting out and an air-conditioned open living space comprising the lounge with comfy sofa and TV, a central dining area and practical kitchen with gas cooking, microwave and fridge-freezer.
At the back are two bedrooms, both with built-in robes and drawers. One is a king-sized room and the other has twin single beds.
A corner spa bath features in the bathroom, which also has a walk-in shower, vanity and toilet.
A carport adjoins, and there’s further parking at the front of the complex.
An on-site restaurant, barbecues, an undercover adventure playground for the children and a guest laundry are other advantages of this exciting investment proposition.
Currently leased for a fixed term with a guaranteed & reliable return of around 7% per annum, irrespective of occupancy, this property is the ultimate set and forget investment. Don’t leave your money in the bank earning next to no interest – contact Lee Stonell on 0409 684 653 or email@example.com to find out how to take advantage of this excellent opportunity and reap the rewards of Albany’s growing tourism market.
What you need to know:
– Short-term holiday accommodation investment
– Zoned R30/50 Residential Tourist
– Owner can use for personal stay up to 3 months of the year
– Brick and Colorbond construction
– Part of well-managed complex 2km from town
– Fully furnished by tenant and equipped for letting
– Excellent condition throughout
– Air-conditioned open living area
– Open lounge & dining space
– Full kitchen with gas cooking, microwave, fridge-freezer
– King-sized bedroom with robe and drawers
– Twin bedroom with robe and drawers
– Bathroom with spa bath, shower, vanity, toilet
– Front veranda
– Carport adjacent to unit
– Guest parking at front of complex
– Onsite restaurant, barbecues, children’s playground, guest laundry
– Good letting history
– City of Albany Rates $1,191.00 pa
– Water Corporation Annual Service Fee $1,293.24 pa
– 2020/21 Strata Levies $1,154.44
Property Type: Residential Homes