INVEST IN HOME AWAY FROM HOME
2/212 Albany Highway
Centennial Park, WA 6330
This outstanding holiday unit offers the potential for very good short-stay rental returns, and owners living out of town would have the added bonus of their own holiday accommodation for up to three months a year.
Part of a quality, established complex strategically located 2km from Albany’s CBD and within easy reach of all tourist attractions, the brick and Colorbond unit is being sold fully furnished and equipped, and shows a sound letting history.
Inside, all furnishing and appointments are modern and in excellent order, with stylish vinyl plank flooring in the living rooms, carpeted bedrooms and smart tiling, décor and window treatments.
Glass doors lead into the open living space. At one end is the comfortable lounge with a leather sofa, TV, air conditioning and ceiling fan, then the dining area with a family setting and a full-length window adding to the sunny ambience.
At the far end is the good-sized kitchen equipped with a fridge, microwave and gas cooking as well as all cookware, crockery and utensils. The living, dining and kitchen areas all have a northerly aspect and enjoy lots of natural light.
A hallway leads to the two double bedrooms, both with built-in robes and drawers, and one with a TV. Between them is a sizeable wet room with a walk-in shower, toilet, vanity and laundry equipment.
The unit has its own carport at the side and there’s ample visitor parking a few metres away at the front of the complex.
An on-site restaurant and a communal barbecue area are other facilities for the convenience of the occupants.
Part of a well-managed complex, this unit is sure to attract a wide scope of investors recognising this rewarding opportunity with minimal owner effort.
To discuss this unique investment opportunity or to arrange an inspection, do not hesitate in contacting Lee Stonell on 0409 684 653 or email@example.com
What you need to know:
– Short-stay accommodation unit
– Excellent investment proposition
– Owners may use for up to three months a year
– Smart, well-established complex 2km from CBD
– Easy access to tourist attractions and facilities
– Brick and Colorbond construction
– Renovated kitchen and bathroom
– Fully furnished and equipped – all in excellent condition
– Air-conditioned open lounge, dining area and kitchen
– Gas cooking, microwave, fridge, cookware, crockery and utensils
– Two double bedrooms with built-in robes
– Main bedroom with TV
– Wet room with shower, toilet, vanity and laundry equipment
– Vinyl plank flooring in main area; carpets in bedrooms
– Stylish tiling, décor, window treatments
– Front veranda
– Carport and additional parking nearby
– Onsite barbecue and restaurant
– Council Rates $1,191.00
– Water Rates $1,463.15
– Strata Levies $1,093.68
Property Type: Residential Homes
Land Size: 71.00 m²