HOLIDAY HOME WITHOUT THE HASSLE
28/212 Albany Highway
Centennial Park, WA 6330
Phone: 9841 4022
Mobile: 0409 684 653
Request Property Information
Not only would owners expect to reap solid returns on this short-term holiday let investment, but those living out of town would also enjoy the opportunity to use it themselves on visits to Albany.
Part of a well-maintained, managed complex 2km from the CBD, the brick and Colorbond unit is fully furnished and equipped, and offers a home away from home for guests and owners alike.
This is much bigger than the average holiday let, being more like a residential unit with full-sized rooms. It’s one of only two in the row, joined by their double carports.
The sunny, air-conditioned lounge and dining room provide a comfortable place to relax, and for warmer days, the delightful private undercover rear patio will be a favourite spot for brunch or a glass of white before dinner.
The main bedroom is a king-sized suite with its own shower room, toilet and walk-in robe. On the other side of the unit are two more bedrooms – one double and one single, both with robes and storage – and an impressive bathroom with spa bath, walk-in shower, vanity and separate toilet, as well as the separate laundry.
With a pantry, fridge-freezer, microwave and plenty of storage, the kitchen is practical and well appointed.
All equipment, along with flooring, décor and blinds, is in great shape and floor-to-ceiling windows and glass doors let in plenty of light to create an inviting ambience.
An on-site children’s adventure playground, barbecues and a restaurant enhance the facilities, while the shops and nightlife are only a short drive away.
With domestic tourism strong and growing, this is a great chance to secure a sound investment with proven returns. Established letting management takes care of daily maintenance and bookings for easy, stress-free ownership. Alternatively, if you wish to self manage or use Air B’n’B as a platform for bookings, then this is a possibility as there are no management arrangements locked in with this property for the long term.
All the tourist attractions and activities of the south coast are within easy reach of this quality accommodation, which is in excellent order throughout. Please contact Lee Stonell on 0409 684 653 or email@example.com to discuss your interest in this wonderful investment opportunity before you miss out.
What you need to know:
– Brick and Colorbond holiday unit
– Excellent investment opportunity and occasional overnight accommodation
– 2km from town, easy access to all tourist facilities and activities
– In well-managed, quality complex – stress-free letting
– Stay with existing management arrangements or do your own thing
– Good letting history
– Air-conditioned, open lounge and dining area
– Private, undercover patio
– Full-sized kitchen with cooktop, fridge-freezer, microwave, pantry
– King-sized master bedroom with walk-in robe, en suite shower room
– One double bedroom; one single, both with robes
– Main bathroom with spa bath, shower, vanity
– Separate toilet
– Separate laundry
– Good storage throughout
– Fully furnished and equipped
– Everything in great order
– Double carport under the main roof
– One of only two in row – joined by carports
– Prime investment opportunity
– Zoned R30/50 Residential Tourist
– Reap rewards from burgeoning tourist industry
– City of Albany Rates $1,303.95 pa
– Water Corporation Annual Service Fee $ 1,293.24 pa
– 2020/21 Strata Levies $2,126.60
Property Type: Residential Homes