HOLIDAY UNIT HOLDS KEY TO SOLID INCOME
3/212 Albany Highway
Centennial Park, WA 6330
Located in a quality short-term letting accommodation complex near town, this brick and Colorbond unit enjoys high occupancy rates and proven returns for astute owners recognising the potential of investing in the burgeoning tourist industry.
Having a competent management team on site to maintain the unit and take care of the day-to-day business of letting and cleaning makes this a stress-free investment.
Owners living out of town will appreciate the added bonus of having an overnighter or holiday home for up to three months a year – and a solid earner for the rest of the time.
All furnishing, appliances and equipment are in great order, and the sunny and inviting brick and tile unit is finished with attractive flooring, clean décor and good blinds.
It consists of an air-conditioned, open lounge and dining room, with a sofa, TV and dining setting, and the kitchen at the far end with gas cooking, a microwave, fridge-freezer and good cabinetry.
Beyond the living space is a hallway leading to the two bedrooms, both with built-in robes and drawers – one is king-sized; the other a double. Between them is the bathroom with shower, vanity, toilet and compact under bench washing machine/clothes dryer.
There’s a veranda for sitting out and a carport at the side, as well as extra guest parking near the front of the complex.
Excellent on-site facilities include a restaurant, guest laundry and barbecues, while for the children, there’s a terrific undercover adventure playground.
Guests and owners alike will benefit from the location just 2km from town and within easy reach of all tourist attractions and the superb natural playground of the south coast.
This is a prime investment opportunity that’s ready to go from day one. It’s sure to be snapped up by those recognising the excellent infrastructure and exciting potential on offer. To arrange an inspection of this superbly presented property or discuss the possibility of securing this fantastic investment, please contact Lee Stonell on 0409 684 653 or email@example.com
What you need to know:
– Short-term holiday unit investment
– Brick and Colorbond, in attractive complex
– Maintenance and bookings managed
– Ideal holiday home for owners – for up to three months a year
– Air-conditioned, open lounge and dining area
– Kitchen with cooking, fridge-freezer, microwave
– All furnishing, appliances and equipment included with lease
– Excellent flooring, décor, blinds
– King-sized main bedroom with robe
– Double second bedroom with robe
– Shower room and toilet
– Washing machine/clothes dryer combo
– Front veranda, north facing
– Carport – plus guest parking near entrance
– On-site restaurant, laundry, playground, barbies
– 2km from town, near all tourist amenities
– Ideally located for exploring south coast
– Zoned R30/50 Residential Tourist
– City of Albany Rates $1,191.00 pa
– Water Corporation Annual Service Fee $1,293.24 pa
– 2021 Strata Levies $1,154.44
Property Type: Residential Homes