INVEST IN LOCAL TOURISM
42/212 Albany Highway
Centennial Park, WA 6330
Here’s an exciting – and affordable – investment opportunity with up to three months’ holiday accommodation for your family into the bargain.
It’s a freestanding brick and Colorbond unit in a well-maintained complex complete with an on-site restaurant and a communal playground and barbecue area. It’s also only 2km from the CBD and a few minutes’ drive to the beach, adding to its appeal for those making Albany their holiday destination.
This is a comfortable, 64sqm unit with a lounge at the front, a meals area and a kitchen with gas cooking, under-bench oven, fridge-freezer and microwave. At the back is the laundry with a washing machine and dryer, and the shower room with toilet and vanity.
Both the double bedroom and the adjacent single room have built-in robes.
All furnishing and equipment are included, and flooring, window treatments and décor are in excellent condition. Just add crockery, cutlery, cookware and linen and the place is all set to let.
There’s a carport at the side for one vehicle and plenty more space for visitor parking near the front entrance to the complex.
A shed is included for storing the barbecue or outdoor furniture, and this unit has a private, compact paved area at the back as well as a front veranda.
This is an excellent prospect for regional people needing occasional accommodation in the city, with the added bonus of leaving it to earn its keep for the rest of the year.
Zoned Tourist Residential, the unit will also appeal to investors looking to add an affordable property to their portfolio.
The property has been well maintained and presents ready for new owners to enjoy it or start earning an income from it.
For further information or to arrange an inspection of this exciting opportunity, please don’t hesitate to contact Lee Stonell on 0409 684 653 or firstname.lastname@example.org
What you need to know:
– Holiday unit investment in smart complex
– Freestanding brick and Colorbond
– Attractive letting proposition – owners may stay for up to three months a year
– Ideal holiday home for regional visitors, farmers
– Meals area
– Well-equipped kitchen
– Laundry with washing machine and dryer
– Double room and single room with robes
– Shower room with vanity and toilet
– All furnishing and equipment included
– Carport and visitor parking
– Storage shed
– Front veranda
– Private, compact back yard
– Communal playground and barbecue
– On-site licensed restaurant
– Easy access to town and beach
– Zoned Tourist Residential
– Excellent presentation
– Council rates $1,191.00
– Water rates $1,261.69
Property Type: Residential Homes
Land Size: 64.00 m²