BEACHSIDE BOLT-HOLE EARNS ITS KEEP
11/20 Adelaide Crescent
Middleton Beach, WA 6330
Phone: 9841 4022
Mobile: 0409 684 653
Request Property Information
Just a couple of minutes’ walk from iconic Middleton Beach and with fabulous views of the bay to King George Sound, this smart, modern unit is a rare find.
It’s part of a well-managed, French-style complex, and as a short-term holiday let, it’s unsurpassed for location.
Central to the Middleton Beach tourist precinct, the unit is within a short distance of excellent cafés, restaurants, Eyre Park, Lake Seppings, shops, walk and cycle tracks and lawn bowls, and a five-minute drive from town.
The owners will reap the investment rewards of the potentially lucrative tourist accommodation market while also enjoying the unit for up to three months a year for their own holidays – ideal for out-of-towners wanting a bolt-hole for coastal breaks with the bonus of a good income the rest of the time.
Built of brick and Colorbond with smart panelling, the stylish two-storey unit has been beautifully modernised and displays quality appointments and finishing.
At the front is an air-conditioned, open living room fitted with attractive ceramic floor tiles flowing through to the rest of the ground floor. The dining area at the back adjoins the sleek white kitchen with stone bench-tops, gas cooking and a dishwasher.
Glazed doors lead out to a delightful, private courtyard, a paved space with a low-maintenance garden and an outlook towards the beach and Mt Clarence.
Also on this floor are the laundry and a toilet.
Stairs lead up to the three bedrooms, all king-sized rooms with quality carpets and built-in robes. The main bedroom at the back takes in a spectacular coastal outlook over the beach to Middleton Bay and beyond to the Southern Ocean. Nearby is the bathroom with bath, shower and vanity, and the separate toilet.
Most windows are fitted with classy white shutters, fresh décor is from a modern neutral palette, and tiling is in excellent order. Built-in cabinets in the living room and an integrated media station in the dining area keep clutter under control.
There’s a single carport at the front entrance and parking nearby for guest vehicles.
This is a well-maintained, highly desirable property in a prime spot, and astute investors will recognise the outstanding prospects for the tourism market as well as for their own use. Be quick to contact Lee Stonell on 0409 684 653 or email@example.com to express your interest before it’s too late.
What you need to know:
– Beachside unit, part of smart, French-style complex
– Short-term holiday let
– Owners may use for up to three months a year
– Modernised with quality fittings
– Very close to coast, eateries, park, bowls, walk tracks
– Outlook over beach to King George Sound and Mt Clarence
– Brick and Colorbond construction
– Air-conditioned, open living room
– Sunny dining space
– White kitchen with stone bench-tops, dishwasher
– Private, enclosed courtyard facing the sea
– Laundry and toilet downstairs
– Three king-sized bedrooms – one with water outlook
– Main bathroom with bath, shower, vanity
– Second toilet upstairs
– Council rates $1,477.45 per annum
– Water rates $1,488.73 per annum
– Strata $4,038.10 per annum (includes building insurance, maintenance of the outside surfaces of building and upkeep of gardens & lawn)
Property Type: Residential Homes