BEACHSIDE HOLIDAY UNIT
2/20 Adelaide Crescent
MIDDLETON BEACH, WA 6330
Middleton Beach is one of the State’s most attractive coastal tourist destinations, with excellent lifestyle facilities, world-class views and amazing natural attractions.
Right in the heart of the tourist precinct, and just two minutes’ walk to the beach, this appealing two-storey villa presents an outstanding investment opportunity.
Zoned for use as short-term accommodation, it is located in an immaculately maintained French-style complex of just 12 units. Beautifully designed inside and out, the units are of brick and Colorbond with weatherboard features, and set in well-tended gardens around a leafy, paved courtyard.
The quality-built complex has a proven record of high occupancy and return visitors. Owners of this unit would expect a gross return of $20,000 pa, in addition to enjoying the accommodation for their own holidays.
This is a bright, beautifully presented and fully furnished unit, with all new furnishings throughout and excellent appointments.
Inside, it is comfortable and airy, with practical terracotta floor tiles and décor in summer tones creating a sunny, relaxing ambience in the open living area.
This comprises the lounge, dining space and a well-equipped kitchen with attractive cabinets and a gas cooker.
Cleverly concealed behind folding doors in the kitchen is the laundry, with a washing machine and dryer.
Upstairs are two big double bedrooms, both carpeted and with built-in robes. One has a queen-sized bed and the other is a twin-bedded room. The bathroom with shower and vanity and the separate toilet are also on the first floor.
Reverse-cycle air conditioning keeps the place comfortable all year round, and glass doors at the rear let in the cooling sea breeze in summer.
A seating area at the front door is an ideal spot for brunch after a morning swim, or a glass of wine before dinner at one of the local eateries.
The unit has its own secure storage room and carport, and there is ample extra parking within the complex.
Nearby pristine waters, sandy beaches, bush walks, cafés, pubs, restaurants, parks and playgrounds, and its proximity to the National Anzac Centre, the bowling club and the golf course, are some of the reasons Middleton Beach is such a popular suburb for visitors, as well as investors selecting their holiday homes.
This presents the opportunity to own real estate in a prestigious suburb with a good return on investment.
What you need to know:
– Two-storey villa for holiday accommodation
– In renowned, quality-built complex of 12 French-style units
– Brick and Colorbond construction
– Complex and villa both immaculately maintained and presented
– Fully furnished with all new appointments
– Open living comprises lounge, dining space and kitchen
– Two big double bedrooms with built-in robes and carpet
– Bathroom with shower and vanity
– Separate toilet
– Reverse-cycle air conditioning
– Own carport and storage shed
– Ample extra parking within complex
– Prime tourist spot, two minutes from the beach
– Activities and recreation on the doorstep
– Close to eateries, walks, golf, bowls and the National Anzac Centre
– Proven record of high occupancy and return visitors
– Strata Levy $2,732.86 per annum
– 2019/2020 Water Rates $1,261.69
– 2019/2020 Council Rates $1,193.81
Property Type: Residential Homes