INSIDE AND OUT - IT'S VALUE BUYING
8 Abercorn Street
ORANA, WA 6330
You won’t find smarter buying than this if you’re in the market for a first home or sound rental investment.
On a terrific 809sqm block, this highly appealing brick and tile home has everything established for an easy life – and lots of space for families to spread out and enjoy their new nest.
It will equally suit property investors or first buyers looking to pick up a good home without breaking their budget – or those for whom downsizing doesn’t mean sacrificing space.
There’s nothing more to do here, all flooring, blinds and décor are in good shape and the entire place has been well maintained. It’s also beautifully presented and spotlessly clean.
Light, open living areas consist of a U-shaped space comprising the welcoming air-conditioned family room, dining area and appealing kitchen with good cabinetry and gas cooking.
A real treat is the sheltered outdoor living area with a wood fire installed in one corner, bringing a new dimension to entertaining even in winter.
All three bedrooms are good-sized doubles with built-in robes and carpet, and the nearby bathroom has a bath, shower and vanity. The toilet is off the laundry, where glass doors lead out to the yard.
Just as the inside is comfy and well appointed, the outside is practical and carefully planned for making the most of this block.
A carport under the main roof is complemented by a freestanding Colorbond shed-workshop as well as a second good-sized aluminium shed for the trailer or dinghy, reached via double gates to the back yard.
The land is mostly in grass with a few native trees for ambience, though there’s space for parking extra big vehicles or backyard cricket and there’s even a set of monkey bars towards the rear boundary as well as utility areas for growing veggies and composting.
This very attractive property is close to TAFE and NASHS as well as within walking distance of a major supermarket and cinema complex.
Don’t let this one get away. If you’re in the market for an affordable new home on a big block with nothing to do, this should be top of your list. Contact Lee Stonell on 0409 684 653 or firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange an inspection, before you miss out.
What you need to know:
– Brick and tile home on 809sqm block
– Sunny open living area with air conditioning
– Excellent presentation, well maintained
– Sound carpets, vinyl flooring, blinds and neutral decor
– Cream coloured kitchen with gas cooking
– Sheltered L-shaped patio with wood fire
– Three double bedrooms with robes
– Bathroom with bath, shower, vanity
– Laundry and separate toilet
– Carport under main roof
– Gates for side access to back yard and garage-workshop plus shed with lean to
– Block mostly in lawn with space for veggies, composting, recreation
– Walk to TAFE, NASHS, cinema, supermarket
– Perfect for downsizers, first timers, rental investors
– Council rates $2,010.50
– Water rates $1,427.45
Property Type: Residential Homes
Land Size: 809.0 m²