LOVELY UNIT IN A GREAT LOCATION
1/3 Pearl Street
Yakamia, WA 6330
This unit is situated within a very short stroll to Yakamia Primary School and is close enough to the local shopping centre to not need a car.
The property features include;
– Parking space to the front;
– Large open plan lounge and dining area with reverse cycle air conditioning;
– Galley style kitchen with electric cooking;
– Main bedroom with built in robes;
– Minor bedroom with built in robes;
– Functional bathroom with separate shower and bath;
– Laundry which opens to rear yard;
– Patio to the rear and small yard;
– No adjoining walls to neighbouring units;
– Lawnmowing included, small pets considered;
What’s in Yakamia?
Bethel Christian School, Yakamia Primary School, John Calvin School, North Road Shopping Centre, Travel time to CBD: 5 minutes (approx.)
Please note the important information below prior to enquiring about this property:
– Viewing’s are only available from Monday to Friday between 9.00am and 4.30pm and are only held for 10 minutes at a time.
– You must view this property prior to applying or have someone view it on your behalf – If this is something you are unable to do please contact us directly to discuss alternative options.
– Once you have registered online you will be instantly advised via SMS or Email of any changes or updates to the viewing.
If you would like to view this property please click on ‘Book Inspection’ and follow the steps to book into an available viewing, if no viewings are available or to find out more information about this property please contact the Merrifield Real Estate office on (08) 9841 4022 or head to www.merrifield.com.au.
Property Type: Residential