WALK TO YORK STREET
67 Earl Street
Albany, WA 6330
Lovely two-bedroom cottage located on iconic Earl Street, just a short stroll to the the CBD and everything Albany has on offer.
Property features include:
– Kitchen with gas cooking
– Rear lounge/dining area
– Both bedrooms are large in size
– Spacious lounge room situated to the front of the home, can be used as third bedroom
– Bathroom consisting of shower, bath, toilet and vanity
– External laundry with double trough
– Feature front veranda, sit and watch the world go by
– Rear raised patio, overlooking the Harbour
– Double lock up garage, plenty of off-road parking
– Pets considered
Albany CBD – Town centre, Large retail outlets, Local small retailers, Albany Public Library, Medical facilities
Please note the important information below prior to enquiring about this property:
– Viewing’s are only available from Monday to Friday between 9.00am and 4.30pm and are only held for 10 minutes at a time.
– You must view this property prior to applying or have someone view it on your behalf – If this is something you are unable to do please contact us directly to discuss alternative options.
– Once you have registered online you will be instantly advised via SMS or Email of any changes or updates to the viewing.
If you would like to view this property please click on ‘Book Inspection’ and follow the steps to book into an available viewing, if no viewings are available or to find out more information about this property please contact the Merrifield Real Estate office on (08) 9841 4022 or head to www.merrifield.com.au.
Property Type: Residential