"COUNTRY ROADS, TAKE ME HOME..."
41 Woodides Road
ELLEKER, WA 6330
If you yearn to live on the land, run a few head of stock, keep chooks and grow produce for consumption or market, this excellent hobby farm will fit the bill.
A roughly 15-minute drive from Albany, the almost 12 acre established property has the infrastructure to set you off on the right foot, and a spacious, comfortable homestead.
Fenced into four paddocks, the land is suited to sheep, cattle, goats, alpacas or horses.
Pasture is mainly clover, rainfall is reliable and soils are fertile in this traditionally vegetable and potato-growing country.
The home is set in attractive gardens with lawns and mature eucalypts for shelter.
Its layout offers flexibility of use, with a generous open living area as well as an office or library and a good-sized hobby room which could be easily converted into a 4th bedroom.
At one end of the main living area is the kitchen, with a dishwasher, new pyrolytic oven, five-burner cooktop and attractive cabinetry.
The master bedroom is king-sized with a wall of built-in robes and two windows, and the other two bedrooms are both doubles.
Nearby are the laundry and toilet, the modern bathroom – fitted with a big bath, shower and vanity – and a handy storage room.
A wood fire in the family room heats the entire house, there is a solar hot water system and the building is well insulated throughout. All flooring and decor are in good condition and the home is very well presented.
Outbuildings include a high-clearance double-bay machinery shed or garage with a lockable room and a workshop area, a carport and a lean-to for the trailer and tractor, and a shearing stand. This was formerly a stable, and could easily be converted back.
Reticulated vegetable beds, a chook run and an aviary are also established.
Fencing is ring-lock in good condition, and water is plentiful, with a winter soak, a rainwater tank supplying the house and a bore providing stock water.
Sealed roads lead almost all the way to this Farmlet, which is 2km from a general store and fuel outlet and near a school bus run.
Gilgies in the soak, blue wrens in the garden, and a dip in the sea at Muttonbird beach 10 minutes away are other facets of the coveted lifestyle this property offers.
It has been well loved by the current family, and now it could be your turn to live the good life.
What you need to know:
– Well-run 11.9-acre Farmlet
– 15 minutes from Albany
– Spacious, well-presented, extended & renovated home
– Open living area, office or library
– Hobby room which can be converted into 4th bedroom
– Well-appointed kitchen
– King-sized master bedroom with BIR and two doubles
– Bathroom with bath, shower, vanity
– Laundry and toilet
– Storage room
– Verandas on two sides, with a decked patio on a third
– High-clearance, triple-bay machinery shed with workshop
– Carport with lean-to
– Single post shearing stand
– Fenced into four paddocks
– Good pasture and ring-lock fencing
– Plentiful water
– Chook run, aviary, reticulated vegetable garden
– 10 mins to Muttonbird Beach and 15 mins to “Floodgates” & Cosy Corner
– 2km to Elleker General Store & fuel outlet
– Less than 30 minutes to Shelly Beach in the West Cape Howe National Park
Property Type: Residential Homes
Land Size: 11.99 ac