AFFORDABLE LAND OF DREAMS
1100B Spencer Road
NARRIKUP, WA 6326
Live in the country on your own hobby farm.
If this is your plan, you should take a look at this impressive 6.47ha property in Narrikup.
A picturesque, well-established hobby farm consisting of undulating land fenced into four paddocks, it has very good grazing land for cattle, sheep or horses.
There’s a classic old jarrah and iron four-stand shearing shed, which has been in use for many years. This versatile character building, which is fully operational and has power connected, could be used as a general-purpose shed or partly converted to stables.
In addition, there are sheep yards, cattle yards and a cattle race, a silo and various rainwater tanks as well as plenty of water from a soak and a dam.
The land, fertilised last year, is of good soils and pasture and is mostly cleared with some areas of red gum and jarrah. Electric fencing is also in place.
On an elevated site is a charming old fibro workman’s cottage, which has seen better days. This jarrah-framed building has jarrah floorboards and window frames, a wood fire in the lounge and a laundry off the rear veranda. Power and water are connected.
It could be renovated, though new owners of this lovely block would probably select another house site and build a modern one to take advantage of the sweeping rural views.
From this outstanding hobby farm, you would be in Albany within half an hour, Denmark in 25 minutes and Mt Barker in 10.
The adjoining 50.52ha property with a three-bedroom homestead, four stables and various sheds, is also for sale.
If you yearn for peace and quiet, running a few head of stock, keeping chooks, growing your own veggies and bringing up the children on nature’s playground, this block should be high on your list.
What you need to know:
– Picturesque 6.47ha hobby farm
– Undulating land with sweeping views
– Ideal grazing land for sheep, cattle, horses
– Good soils and pasture
– Plentiful water from a soak and a dam
– Mostly cleared with some jarrah and red gum
– Ringlock fencing and electric boundary fence
– Sheep yards, cattle yards, cattle race
– Classic four-stand shearing shed
– Charming old fibro workman’s cottage with power and water
– Choice of new home sites to maximise view
– Albany 30 minutes, Denmark 25 minutes, Mt Barker 10 minutes
– Adjoining 50.52ha property also for sale
Property Type: Residential Homes
Land Size: 6.47 hectare