NARRIKUP FARMLET WITH SOLID HISTORY
1100A Spencer Road
NARRIKUP, WA 6326
This property has a solid history having been the main homestead block on an original extensive farming property that more recently has been used by the current owners to run cattle, sheep and breed racehorses.
This highly appealing farmlet in Narrikup offers a coveted rural lifestyle with all the benefits plus extensive well maintained infrastructure.
A very tidy property, it consists of a productive 50.52ha of land with a three-bedroom homestead set high on the block with fabulous views.
Outbuildings, all in good condition, include a three-bay machinery shed / work shop with power, an open-fronted wood or tool shed plus four stables plus tack room also with power.
A round yard, chook run, some fruit trees and established trees make for a very scenic and comfortable homestead area.
Sealed roads from Albany 30 minutes away lead to this picturesque property, which is just 10 minutes from Mt Barker via the Hay River road and 30 minutes to Denmark.
The land is undulating divided into four paddocks all with permanent good water plus ring lock fencing and hot wire.
It is mostly cleared and has a good history of grazing sheep and cattle as well as cropping. Its carrying capacity is 35-40 breeding cattle or 325 sheep. Fertiliser was applied a year ago and one paddock often used for hay production yields about 80 bales.
Natural vegetation around the house and in pockets over the property provides shelter for the stock is mainly jarrah and red gum; soil types are good, and water is plentiful from four dams and a soak.
On an elevated site, the homestead is a well maintained and features jarrah floors, doors and window frames high ceilings and spacious rooms.
Big windows in the living areas and bedrooms let in spectacular views over the property and as far away as Denmark.
A living area heated by a wood fire comprises the lounge, dining room and kitchen. The three bedrooms, with built-in robes, are off a hallway also leading to a shower room, separate bathroom and toilet.
Although the kitchen needs modernising, a new wall oven, cooktop and sink are on site ready to install.
An impressive gable-roofed patio is big enough for family gatherings and has access to a storeroom, workshop, pump room and a garage.
This property has been very well farmed and recently used for breeding racehorses.
The adjoining property of 6ha is also available for purchase separately. This equally pretty property is fenced into four paddocks and has a four-stand shearing shed, cattle yards, two dams and an old three-bedroom cottage.
What you need to know:
– Tidy, established 50.52ha farmlet
– Four paddocks with Ring lock and hot wire
– Good soil types established pasture, year-round water from four dams and a soak
– Stands of jarrah and red gum
– G.P shed workshop with power plus stables round yard and wood shed
– Three-bedroom two bathroom homestead with fabulous views
– The home includes Jarrah floors, windows and doors plus high ceilings spacious rooms
– Open plan Living, Dining Kitchen area
– Shower room, separate bathroom, toilet
– Storerooms, workroom, pump room
– Single garage with direct access to covered patio
– Chicken house, fruit trees established gardens
– Adjoining 6ha property also for sale separately – has shearing shed, cattle yards and old cottage
– 30 minutes to Albany, 10 minutes to Mt Barker 30 minutes Denmark
Property Type: Residential Homes
Land Size: 50.52 hectare