YOUR CHANCE TO STRIKE GOLD
1A Sherwood Drive
MCKAIL, WA 6330
This highly appealing three-bedroom unit is an excellent buy that will be snapped up by an investor, couple, single person or small family.
Built of brick and tile, it is solid and as neat as a pin with fresh decor, new flooring and a sparkling new modern kitchen.
It is also brilliantly located in a popular family area a few minutes from town and close to a high school, TAFE, a major supermarket and parkland.
Occupying a corner block with lawns and reticulated, landscaped garden beds, the home is half of a duplex, the two properties joined at the garages.
Inside, it is bright, welcoming and comfortable. At the front is the lounge with plush carpet, air conditioning and two full-length windows to let in the sun and summer breeze.
This flows through to the open kitchen and dining area, another sunny room with attractive vinyl plank flooring and glass doors leading out to the patio, with neat garden beds and a shade house at the side.
A new gas stove, cabinetry and wall tiling in the kitchen make this a most pleasant and practical room with a pantry and space for a fridge-freezer. A window overlooks the impressive undercover, paved rear patio, big enough for barbecues and for enjoying brunch, lunch and entertaining all year round.
The bedrooms at the opposite end of the home all have built-in robes and new carpets. One is a big double and the others are smaller doubles or good-sized singles.
Nearby is the bathroom with a bath, separate shower and new vanity, and the toilet is off the laundry.
Linen and storage cupboards, security screens and window blinds are other advantages.
A garage with a new remote-controlled door is accessed at the side, around the corner on Edinburgh Road. This has undercover access through the patio.
Everything about this home is well presented – it is ready to move into with nothing more to do.
The property will have wide appeal with owner-occupiers and tenants, and at this price, it won’t last long on the market.
Arrange an inspection with Kyle Sproxton and be impressed by the many attributes of this well-located, sensibly priced real estate before someone else beats you to it.
What you need to know:
– Brick and tile duplex unit
– Renovated and brilliantly presented
– Sunny lounge with air conditioning
– Dining area
– Modern kitchen with pantry, new gas stove, cabinetry, wall tiling
– Sizeable undercover, paved rear patio
– Main bedroom with two built-in robes
– Two family bedrooms with built-in robes
– Bathroom with bath, walk-in shower and new vanity
– Laundry and separate toilet
– Plush carpets in lounge and bedrooms
– Smart vinyl plank flooring in kitchen/dining and hallway
– Single garage with remote-controlled door and undercover access
– Good storage, window blinds and security screens
– Lawns and reticulated gardens, shade house
– Excellent neighbourhood close to TAFE, schools and supermarket
– A few minutes from town
– Ideal for first home owners, downsizers or rental investors
– Neat property with nothing more to do
Property Type: Residential Homes