HERITAGE LANDING IN KALGAN VILLAGE - RIVERFRONT LOTS ACCESS FOR BOATING
KALGAN, WA 6330
Located right on the Upper Kalgan River (only 50 meters to River). Prices from $170,000 to $265,000.
These lots just released to the market have the wow factor with fishing, canoeing, boating right on your door step. Approximately 1 acre lots varying from 3470sqm to 4800sqm are mostly cleared, has the potential to be subdivided, elevated and with frontage to one of Albany’s fantastic rivers (Kalgan River).
These lots would have to be unique with its location to the proposed historic village & proposed restaurant (an area discovered by the French in the 1800’s) – These lots won’t last. 8 have sold in Stage 1.
Magnificent upper Kalgan location only 15 minutes to beaches, 10 minutes to schools.
The owner has released these lots for pre-sale.
This is a rare opportunity to purchase river front lots at reduced prices & buy into a unique historical setting.
What you need to know:
– There are 3 riverfront lots & 4 lots 100m from river
– Get in early & choose the good lots
– Very popular location & only 10 minutes to Grammar School
– 50 meters to river with good access for boating
– End of a cul-de-sac location
– Peaceful bush setting/pasture lots
Property Type: Residential Land