EXCLUSIVE HOME, UNSURPASSED VIEWS
5-7 Morley Place
MIDDLETON BEACH, WA 6330
Discerning homebuyers who demand luxury, quality and space will be impressed by every aspect of this classic residence and the world-class outlook it enjoys.
The outstanding home sits near the top of its sloping 2052sqm block in a private cul-de-sac. From this vantage point, it takes in expansive views to the Southern Ocean, over nearby Middleton Beach, around to the golf course and Emu Point and as far north as the Porongurup Ranges.
Designed to maximise the view from the living rooms and master suite, the building has a wall of full-length windows with glass doors providing access to a wide balcony along the north-eastern facade.
Timber dado panelling and internal doors, polished jarrah floorboards and high ceilings characterise the elegance evident throughout, while stylish decor in shades of sand and ocean blue is reminiscent of a Mediterranean villa and reflective of the coastline below.
At the front door, a sunny atrium leads through to a wide entrance hall, where two sets of double doors open to reveal the grand living area and magnificent views beyond.
This room comprises the lounge and dining space, with air conditioning and an open fireplace, and leads through double doors to a second sitting room.
The kitchen at the rear is a generous workspace with jarrah cabinetry, a double oven, dishwasher and walk-in pantry.
Sharing the view with the living areas is the impressive master suite, which has a walk-in robe, en suite bathroom and private study. The other four double bedrooms share a second bathroom.
Access is from the rear, where there is good off-road parking and the double garage with workshop and storage space. This property has 2 road frontage that has the potential to subdivide adding another further benefit to purchasing this property.
The block requires little maintenance, being mostly in native vegetation for privacy and shelter.
A few minutes’ walk from Middleton Beach, the property is also within easy reach of schools and a five-minute drive from the city.
Buyers looking for nothing less than the best will appreciate this exclusive home’s many qualities, the unsurpassed views and the privileged lifestyle it offers at one of the south coast’s most prestigious addresses.
What you need to know:
– Quality-built rendered brick home
– Views of the Southern Ocean, Middleton Beach and to the Porongurups
– Low-maintenance 2052sqm block
– Generous living areas of lounge/dining space and separate sitting room or formal dining room
– Impressive front balcony shares the outlook
– Wall of windows and glass doors maximise views from living rooms
– Atrium at front door
– Kitchen with walk-in pantry, dishwasher, double oven
– Master suite with private study, walk-in robe, en suite bathroom
– Four double bedrooms, three with built-in robes
– Jarrah floorboards, dado panels and internal doors
– High ceilings, stylish decor
– Double garage with workshop and storage space
– Good additional off-road parking
– Walk to the beach, schools and town 5 minutes away
Property Type: Residential Homes
Land Size: 2050 m²
Reverse Cycle Air Con: 1
Built In Robes: 1
Rumpus Room: 1
Open Fireplace: 1
Air Conditioning: 1
Remote Garage: 1