NESTLE INTO THE HILLSIDE
17 Maddison Way
BAYONET HEAD, WA 6330
If you’re planning to build a new home within easy reach of Albany, you owe it to yourself to take a close look at this stunning block.
And even if you’re not planning to build, the lifestyle this property promises could convince you to start drawing up plans!
In a quiet Bayonet Head cul-de-sac, the 1675sqm residential building block has been partly cleared of its original vegetation of tall native trees and bush, with enough remaining to give the place character and provide shelter and privacy.
Sloping down from the road, the block takes in beautiful views of Oyster Harbour and the Emu Point boat pens from an ideal house site on the upper reaches.
It is big enough to take a sizeable home, like the impressive neighbouring houses, which demonstrate the proportions and building styles to best suit these lots.
A pole home or bush home would make the most of the outlook and capture the essence of the idyllic location. A copy of the preliminary BAL is available on request.
As the proud owner of this block, you would not only enjoy the tranquility and seclusion on offer, but you could be throwing out a line, taking a dip or pulling up anchor within a few minutes of leaving home.
All family amenities are easy to access. Flinders Park Primary School is within walking distance, and the renowned Great Southern Grammar is a few minutes’ drive away.
One kilometre down the road are a major supermarket and fuel outlet, and you could be at work in the city in just 12 minutes.
Take a close look at 17 Maddison Way in Bayonet Head. Stroll around the block and imagine waking up to the view of the sun on the water, and entertaining friends on the deck on summer evenings.
Then start planning all you want in your new home, because if you secure this block, you can have it all!
What you need to know:
– 1675sqm residential building lot
– A copy of the preliminary BAL is available on request
– Sloping lot with house site cleared
– Native trees remain for shelter and privacy
– Views of Oyster Harbour and Emu Point boat pens
– Ideal for pole home or bush home
– Quiet cul-de-sac location
– Set among big, quality-built homes
– Close to fishing, swimming and boating
– 1km from supermarket, fuel outlet
– Within walking distance of primary school and a few minutes’ drive from Great Southern Gammar
– 12 minutes from Albany’s CBD
Property Type: Residential Land
Land Size: 1675 m²