A SURPRISE PACKAGE
15/49-71 Lion Street
CENTENNIAL PARK, WA 6330
Comfortable, fresh and surprisingly spacious, this appealing unit is an excellent buy for first home owners or downsizers.
The location couldn’t be more convenient – it’s less than 100 metres from a shopping centre, supermarket, fuel outlet, liquor store, primary school – and the gym. On top of that, the city centre is within a couple of minutes’ drive, and two high schools are a bike ride away.
But it’s not all about location where this home is concerned. The unit itself is a smart, well-maintained home on a 427sqm lot. It has undergone recent upgrades including new air conditioning, bedroom carpets, hot water system, blinds and fresh decor throughout.
One standout room is the sparkling new laundry, complete with modern tiling and cabinetry, and the adjoining toilet – a project completed just this year.
A gable-roofed car port at the front provides sheltered access to the front door, which opens directly onto the living room. This spacious area with full-length windows letting in plenty of light comprises a carpeted lounge and dining space, and the kitchen, with a gas cooker, neat cabinetry and a breakfast bar.
Sliding glass doors lead out to the generous back yard, fenced for privacy and mostly in lawn with raised garden beds. A major attraction here is the sizeable undercover, paved patio. With space for a big outdoor setting, this will be a favourite spot for summer brunches or barbecues.
Also accessed in the back yard is a handy lockable storage shed big enough for bikes and golf clubs and with built-in shelving.
Of the three double bedrooms, two have built-in robes, and the bathroom has a shower and vanity.
This brick and tile property will appeal to couples or small families, as well as for seniors with visiting grandchildren.
It would be an ideal lock-and-leave, with extra parking space for the caravan while the owners were at home, and security screens at the front and back doors for peace of mind while they were away.
It’s also easy to maintain, with everything done to make the new occupants feel at home from day one, and at an affordable price for home owners or rental investors looking for a solid property for the portfolio.
What you need to know:
– Brick and tile home on 427sqm
– Spacious, open lounge and dining room
Kitchen with gas cooker and breakfast bar
– Three double bedrooms, two with BIRs
– Bathroom with shower and vanity
– Brand new laundry with bench and cabinetry
– New toilet
– New air conditioning, hot water system, bedroom carpets
– Fresh decor throughout
– Generous undercover, paved patio
– Private, fenced back yard with lawn and raised garden beds
– Outdoor storage shed as part of main building
– Covered carport and additional parking for second car or caravan
– Security screens to front and back doors
– Central location, metres from supermarket, shopping centre, liquor store, 24-hour fuel outlet, gm
– Walk to primary school, bike ride from high schools
– Ideal lock-and-leave
Property Type: Residential Homes
Land Size: 427 m²