PEARLER OF A UNIT
2/142 Hare Street
MOUNT CLARENCE, WA 6330
This lovely, comfortable unit is perfect for couples or singles who value privacy and security, want outdoor living space and appreciate a manageable garden for growing a few veggies or herbs.
It is located in a quiet corner of a complex of just eight units in Hare Street, about halfway between the town centre and beautiful Middleton Beach.
Reached via a paved driveway, the rendered brick and Colorbond unit is light and airy inside.
The air-conditioned open living room consists of the lounge with a full-length window, a dining area and the generous kitchen, with a gas cooktop, electric wall oven, plenty of good cabinets and a bay window looking onto the front.
A door separates the living areas from the bedrooms at the back. Both bedrooms are doubles with built-in robes and there’s a shower room, separate toilet and laundry.
Another appealing space is the private rear courtyard. This paved area is a terrific sunny spot for relaxing with a book and a glass of white, and it has garden beds and a good-sized, lockable storage shed.
Adjoining the house is a single garage, and there’s further off-road parking space in front of the unit.
Security screens to the front and back doors and the shed, plenty of storage space, good floor coverings, clean decor and garden beds at the front are other benefits of this appealing home, which has been well maintained and is presented in excellent order.
Whether it is bought by an owner-occupier or as a rental investment, it is all ready for new people to move in and love the easy lifestyle it promises.
What you need to know:
– Comfortable home for single person or couple
– In quiet complex of just eight units
– Rendered brick and Colorbond construction
– Attractive open living area of lounge and dining room
– Spacious, well-appointed kitchen with gas cook-top and electric wall oven
– Two double bedrooms with built-in robes
– Shower room with vanity, separate toilet
– Private rear courtyard
– Secure storage shed
– Garage adjoining plus parking at front
– Garden beds front and back
– Plenty of storage
– Good flooring and decor
– Clean, well maintained and nicely presented throughout
– Halfway between beach and town
– Ideal for owner-occupier or rental investor
Property Type: Residential Homes