PRIVATE, SECURE, EASY LIVING
3/5 Gamble Green
SPENCER PARK, WA 6330
Downsizers, empty nesters and couple or singles looking for an immaculate, easy-to-manage home should get in quickly to inspect this impressive property.
It’s a rendered brick and Colorbond freestanding unit tucked away at the back of a complex of only three, reached via a sealed driveway from a quiet cul-de-sac road.
Prime consideration has been given to security and privacy in this home, which is a short drive from the beach, golf course and bowling club and a few minutes from town.
It’s spacious inside, with an air-conditioned open living room comprising the lounge, dining area and kitchen. This features a vaulted ceiling adding to the light, airy ambience created by big windows and glass doors leading out to the back garden.
The kitchen, a good-sized workspace with ivory cabinetry and a breakfast bar, also has a corner pantry and a microwave recess.
All the bedrooms are good-sized doubles with built-in robes, and the bathroom, a semi-en suite to the main bedroom, has a shower, toilet and vanity. Nearby is a separate toilet with hand-basin and the laundry.
There’s a garage with remote-controlled door accessed directly from the home, via a workshop with a built-in bench, and additional parking at the side.
Plush carpets, attractive wood-effect ceramic floor tiling in the kitchen and dining space, elegant window treatments and clean, neutral decor finish the home off beautifully throughout.
This property is as neat outside as it is smart inside. A lawn of artificial turf flows from the back to the side of the home, where there’s a lockable garden shed big enough for storing outdoor furniture and garden tools.
Garden beds of neatly trimmed shrubs and natives ensure maintenance is kept to a minimum while enjoyment and aesthetics are maximised. A paved courtyard at the front and a seating area at the rear provide sheltered spots for sitting out in the sun.
The place is spotlessly clean, presentation is exemplary and there’s nothing for the new occupants to do but move in and enjoy it.
This has clearly been a well-loved home, and it’s now ready for another fortunate owner or investor to reap the benefits.
What you need to know:
– Immaculate freestanding unit
– Rendered brick and Colorbond construction
– At rear of three-home complex
– Quiet cul-de-sac location
– Open living room with vaulted ceiling
– Lounge and dining area
– Good-sized kitchen with pantry, breakfast bar
– Three double bedrooms with built-in robes
– Semi-en suite bathroom with shower, vanity, toilet
– Separate toilet
– Workshop with fitted bench
– Garage with remote-controlled door and direct access to home
– Elegant window treatments, plush carpets, smart tiling
– Security screens to doors and windows
– Neat gardens with artificial lawn for low maintenance
– Outdoor seating areas and courtyard
– Exemplary presentation
– Short drive to beach, golf, bowls and town
– Ideal for downsizers or investors
Property Type: Residential Homes
Land Size: 585 m²