OVER THE ROOFTOPS
24c Frederick Street
ALBANY, WA 6330
Promising a modern, inner-city lifestyle and expansive views over Princess Royal Harbour, this stylish, well-appointed home offers a choice of comfortable indoor and outdoor living areas.
It is just 300m from York Street, so the shops, cafes, restaurants and nightlife are almost on the doorstep. And because it also overlooks the jetty, Entertainment Centre and Anzac Park, it provides an excellent vantage point for watching the New Year’s Eve fireworks before cracking open the Champagne.
Built in 2000 as a smart executive residence, the two-storey brick and tile home sits on an elevated block of 287sqm with an undercroft garage and a parking space at the side.
Entry is via steps to the tiled front deck and through glass doors to the open living space.
This beautifully sunny room has several windows and incorporates the lounge and dining area, where glass doors lead out to a sheltered and paved rear patio, offering an alternative to the front deck for outdoor entertaining.
Sharing the view from the sink is the appealing kitchen, with gas cooktop, a wall oven, pantry, dishwasher, appliance cabinet and attractive cabinetry.
Also on this upper level is a single bedroom or office, a guest toilet and the master bedroom with an en suite bathroom, ‘his and hers’ built-in robes, and a view of the boat pens in the harbour.
Stairs lead down to two more bedrooms, both double sized with built-in robes, a second bathroom, and a sitting room with an adjoining compact kitchen. This floor has its own external access, so it could easily be converted to a self-contained flat for family members to live independently, or even for short-term holiday letting.
Quality carpets, storage cupboards, an internal staircase to the garage and air conditioning are other features to enhance this home’s attraction, and the outside space is mostly paved, so little garden maintenance is necessary.
The versatile layout of this home will appeal to a wide scope of buyers for the possibilities it offers as well as for the convenient, easy lifestyle a short walk from town.
It is currently tenanted on a periodic lease for $400 a week, making this a very good addition to an investment portfolio.
What you need to know:
– Two-storey, brick and tile home
– 287sqm low-maintenance block
– Views over Princess Royal Harbour to the wind farm and Little Grove
– Overlooks the Entertainment Centre, town jetty and boat pens
– Short walk to York Street
– Open living area of lounge and dining space
– Tiled front deck to maximise view
– Sheltered, paved rear patio
– Kitchen with pantry, dishwasher and views from sink
– Master bedroom with en suite bathroom and two built-in robes
– Single bedroom on first floor
– Two double bedrooms with built-in robes on lower floor
– Second bathroom and toilet
– Downstairs second sitting room with compact kitchen area
– Lower floor could be self-contained accommodation
– Single garage with internal access
– Additional parking space
– Tenanted on periodic lease for $400pw
– Convenient and low maintenance property
Property Type: Residential Homes
Land Size: 287 m²