SUNRISE ON THE WATER
28 Anchorage Vista
BAYONET HEAD, WA 6330
Building your own home can be an exciting time, especially if you’ve chosen an amazing block on which to build it.
This impressive 1082sqm residential building lot in a quiet Bayonet Head street comes with expansive water views and enough room for a big house, sheds and gardens.
A home sited and designed to maximise the views would reward the owners with an outlook over Oyster Harbour, from the Kalgan River around to Gull Rock National Park and towards Green Island and Emu Point.
The grassy block is cleared with all services at the boundary, ready for construction. It’s also mostly level, sloping gently away from the road towards a fence two-thirds of the way down, where stone steps lead to a lower terraced area. This is ideal for siting sheds to save restricting the view while maximising building space on the upper level to allow for a substantial home. It would also make an excellent sheltered area for growing vegetables or planting fruit trees.
This lower section is fenced and mainly cleared, with a few trees retained. Beyond the fence line, only a few metres of bush reserve separate this property from the shore of Oyster Harbour, so the view cannot be built out.
A look around the neighbourhood gives an indication of the style and quality of home suited to this block, though the new owners will have a coveted blank canvas on which to develop their own ideas and build a home to suit their family and to their exact specification.
Bayonet Head is a popular suburb for its proximity to boating, fishing and bathing waters and recreation areas. It has a very good primary school and is in easy reach of the Great Southern Grammar. A shopping centre is five minutes away and the city of Albany is within a 15-minute drive.
Building lots of this calibre provide the setting for superior homes promising a desirable lifestyle for everyday living and entertaining friends. Discover the many attributes of this outstanding block and start planning your future.
What you need to know:
– 1082sqm residential building lot adjacent to Oyster Harbour
– Expansive views over harbour from Kalgan to Emu Point
– Quiet Bayonet Head street
– Mostly level in two sections
– Upper section for big home
– Lower section ideal for sheds or sheltered play area
– All services ready for connection
– Only bush reserve between this block and coastline
– Among superior homes in popular family suburb
– Close to fishing, boating and bathing waters
– Easy access to primary school, shopping centre
– Short drive to Great Southern Grammar, 15 mins to Albany
Property Type: Residential Land
Land Size: 1082 m²